Premieres tomorrow on BBC America, AMC, and Sundance TV. Read the story here.
- 2018 is the Year of the Documentary – here are some of the best
- “Anita” is essential viewing to put the Brett Kavanaugh Supreme Court confirmation hearings in context
- Virtual reality documentaries are blazing a new trail in storytelling and art
- SI TV premiere of 1978 Yankees-Red Sox documentary “14 Back” shows a promising further expansion into the sports documentary space
- Filmmaker Werner Herzog finds a hero in “Meeting Gorbachev”